Choosing hospice is not giving up. It is making a decision to maximize quality of life by managing symptoms and controlling pain.
If you or someone you love is struggling with a serious illness, help is available through hospice care. Our hospice program is focused on providing quality, compassionate, comfort care at end of life.
Criteria is simple:
- Physician certifies a life expectancy of six months or less if the disease progression runs its ordinary course.
- Patient or his or her representative elects Hospice benefit.
Anyone can make a referral to Life Touch Hospice:
- family members
- nursing homes
- faith communities
Ask your physician for a hospice evaluation or call Life Touch Hospice at 866-378-0388.
Life Touch Hospice covers all costs related to the hospice diagnosis including but not limited to:
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Respite care
- Individual and family support
- Inpatient care
- Pain and symptom management
- Heart Disease
- Kidney/Liver Disease